Job Title: Site Operations Manager
Based: North West London
Salary: £38,000 to £40,000 + benefits
A leading food manufacturing business with a portfolio of successful indulgent food products is looking for a high calibre Site Operations Manager to join the team on site.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, your responsibilities will be:-
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for all site KPIs and delivery of improvement in line with the site’s business plan.
- Deliver year on year cost improvements.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site.
- Responsible for managing the site P&L account to agreed margins.
- Undertake full responsibility for the procurement, maintenance, and provision of all site utilities.
- Project manage the procurement and execution of all external contractors required to work on site in regards the building, facilities, and equipment.
- Project manage the procurement and delivery of all capital expenditure for the business including all equipment needed in the production processes or related to the development of the site.
- Food Safety and Quality is a must and must be adhered at all time.
- Develop and manage the maintenance and engineering function of the business.
- Lead, build and develop the maintenance team, overseeing the training of technical operatives.
- Develop a structured and efficient process of preventative maintenance.
Process Development and Improvement
- Work closely with the Production manager to drive process improvement. Main focus on this area will be around factory space, layout, equipment and its positioning and performance.
- Work within the maintenance team to identify process constraints within the factory operations and work towards a resolution or at least a best fit situation.
- Drive the continuous operational improvement and track the results regarding machinery and facility performance.
Health & Safety
- Work within the H&S team with regards legislation, H&S audits, and corrective actions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join a dynamic FMCG business in this exciting and varied role.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 14852/14.
Not right for you? We would still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.