|Salary:||To £40,000 + car and Benefits|
|Benefits:||Car, Bonus, Pension|
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Location: East Midlands – Nottingham/Leicester
Salary: To £40,000
Benefits Car, Bonus, Pension
A global food manufacturer, with instantly recognisable household name brands
UK based European headquarters
TV advertised brands
Lots of innovative NPD
Strong UK and European presence
This is an exciting opportunity for a classically trained people manager to join our business and develop a team of 13. You’re currently a sales Team Leader with fresh ideas and you will be able to make a significant contribution to our business strategy.
Reporting to the Business Controller, your primary responsibility will be to lead and develop the sales team within your area by supporting and driving the team forward, you will bring a strong commercial focus, influential leadership skills, as well as experience in developing capability within sales teams. You will manage 13 direct reports at retail and field sales level.
• To lead your team to execute the company brand plans and sales volume within your region and ensure that stores are aligned to the plan.
• Ensure the team build and maintain effective relationships with account store management.
• Optimise resource to fulfil customer call frequency.
• To deliver fixture compliance and expand secondary display activation opportunities
• Ensure promotional sales activation is implemented effectively in-store.
• Ensure that all business opportunities within direct Area Accounts are fully exploited.
• Provide training and coaching to improve individual capability.
• Collaborate with talent acquisition and HR to manage effective recruitment process.
• Collaborate with Field operations in the release of store volumes aligned to available daily resource.
We require sales professionals with a proven commercial track record in FMCG, who can demonstrate significant success in people management and development. Currently you are an experienced trainer or people manager within FMCG or Field Marketing and used to managing a team who are calling on major grocers as regional level. Self-motivated and ambitious individuals will find their commitment rewarded with career opportunities that will offer broad commercial management skills.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 355/68
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.