Product Launch Technologist (3049/169v)
Down spoons for a second and meet the team behind the taste. We’re on a mission to blow the minds of pleasure seekers everywhere. Our job description is simply this: to transform each sweet moment into an explosion of pleasure.
Hard work? Not really.
To us, it’s a labour of love. A journey of joy. Every atom of cheesecake, mousse, molten middle, and soufflé is a little victory for us. Delicious, explosive victory. Ever since we first sneaked Gü onto the shelves of a local supermarket, we’ve been pouring our hearts into making these victories more widespread; from a little-known secret to a global taste phenomenon on the tongues of millions.
Today, from our London HQ to the sunny shores of Australia, we’re taking the world by storm. Food fanatics everywhere have entered a new dimension of deliciousness.
The fact is, we love our job. And you can taste it.
And now you have the opportunity to join us as we are looking to add a Product Launch Technologist to our team. Based in our new state of the art factory in Bishops Stortford, this is an excellent role working in partnership with the Technical team and NPD/Marketing team, controlling assigned product launches ensuring that they happen in a time efficient and seamless manner.
- To take product from concept to launch (Gate 1 to Gate 4)
- To own projects, developing the product, controlling the launch path and ensuring products are stopped if they are likely to be unsuccessful
- Keep the Technical Manager closely informed of all launch progressions, product tastings, and development so that launches can be controlled correctly
- Interact with the NPD team on upcoming new launches and track progress
- Control existing product development (EPD). Interact with the Technical department on quality issues, product faults and revisit them to improve the product or maintain a high quality standard
- Develop new processes where required, to improve efficiency and quality
- Interact with suppliers on quality issues and improve Gü’s final product
- Research and implement current consumer markets and latest technologies on manufacturing, quality control, and consistency
- Hold a Food Science or Food Technology Degree/HND, combined with a minimum of 4 years product & process development experience
- Relevant food manufacturing knowledge/experience
- Demonstrated extensive practical factory or product development experience
- A track record of delivering and completing tasks successfully and on time
- Experience gained within a technical department of a food manufacturer in the same or similar role
- Sound technical knowledge and a willingness learn and build-on experience already gained; and Excellent communication skills with the visible passion and enthusiasm for delivering product innovation and development
- Ability to demonstrate good IT skills
- Ability to demonstrate excellent attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Ability to work as part of team and independently
- Good organisational skills with the ability to plan and manage individual workload
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in Word format quoting ref number 3049/169v.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.