|Salary:||Competitive basic + benefits|
|Location:||Staines or Northe Scarle, Lincs|
|Benefits:||Competitive Basic + Car + 20% Bonus + Benefits|
National Account Manager - Foodservice
Staines / North Scarle – Home Based
Competitive Basic + Car + 20% Bonus + Benefits
Fantastic progression within National Accounts - brilliant opportunity where you will be supported and developed.
Our purpose is to better nourish people, animals and planet. From our origins as a small family business in 1938, Noble has developed into a multi-divisional, fast moving, innovative food business employing over 1200 people. Each of our divisions is unique offering different challenges and exciting career opportunities.
We have an informal style and believe in giving as much responsibility and accountability where possible. Whichever division you work for, we believe in training and developing each of our colleagues and in providing an environment where all colleagues can achieve their full potential.
Due to internal progression, we have National Account Manager role to fill in order to continue to win and develop our business, within foodservice sector.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will help create retailer specific business plans and sales strategy. Working closely with the supply chain and category functions you will lead the delivery of these plans with your accounts.
Ideal candidates will be a Junior National Account Manager / National Account Manager within FMCG foodservice looking for their next step within National Accounts. Previous FMCG experience will have provided you with an insight into shopper marketing and category management, plus an understanding of the core needs of modern National Account Management.
There are fantastic progression opportunities within this fast paced dynamic environment as well as ongoing training and development.
• An inquisitive mind with a focus on developing your career.
• Energetic and passionate about quality FMCG brands within the foodservice sector.
• Proven ability to make things happen with the confidence to challenge and question things.
• Training, development and support will be given for the selected candidate.
• Possess excellent IT skills and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
• Charismatic and confident person in all elements of their role.
• Exceptional inter-personal skills, exhibiting tact, diplomacy, confidentiality and absolute professionalism at all times.
• Demonstrate a sense of warmth, humour and fun where appropriate i.e. the ability to tactfully empathise and build rapport with the consumers and customers alike.
APPLY: Trust your impulses and tell us why you should be part of our talented team by calling our resourcing partner or email your cv to us via the apply button quoting reference 2962/222
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details