HR Manager (3049/174v)
||Benefits & Pension Scheme
Job Title: HR Manager
Salary: Competitive basic + Benefits
An FMCG Food Business who have seen huge growth since being established. Plans to double growth in the next 3 years.
The HR Manager is responsible for delivering the functional people plan for the site whilst ensuring that professional HR support, guidance and advice is given for employee relations, people development, resourcing and reward activities in line with group and functional policies and procedures in order to enable the function to achieve its business objectives.
- Proactively supporting the site team in the implementing of the functional people plan to improve site performance
- Driving a high-performance culture by challenging & coaching managers to appropriately apply performance and development principles and tools.
- Deliver the functional ER & IR strategy for your site(s) ensuring high quality case management of all issues raised on site in line with group/function & site policy and procedure
- Provide HR support for all projects within your area to drive timely execution within budget and HR & Group strategy
- Deliver day to day operational support and guidance to managers for employee relations, development, resourcing and reward in line with group, divisional and site practice & procedure & ensuring legislative compliance at all times
- Coaching line managers to develop their capability in managing people issues and enabling optimum performance from their teams.
- Lead the recruitment process for your site ensuring that vacancies are planned for & filled in line with Group practice & procedures
- Manage site technical and managerial development needs and develop sustainable & cost-effective solutions
- Deliver effective communications across your site(s) to engage and inform employees in any changes that affect them and ensure they understand the company goals & vision
- Site lead for working relationship with any recognised Union/workplace committee
- A track record of success ideally gained in a fast paced, cost conscious and customer focused FMCG Business/ Logistics & Supply Chain Business
- Experience to managing complex ER issues within a unionised environment with a comprehensive working knowledge of employment law and best practice
- Good relationship and rapport building skills with internal and external contacts at any level
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with the ability to communicate technical HR information clearly & concisely
- Strong current knowledge of UK employment legislation regarding employment, e.g. collective agreements, dismissal and discrimination
- Ideally experience of negotiating workforce arrangements e.g. shift changes or pay deals Effective coach at all levels
APPLY: Trust your impulses and tell us why you should be part of our talented team by emailing your cv to us via the apply button quoting reference 3049/174
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.