Head of Procurement (NJS/252v)
Head of Procurement
Competitive salary and benefits
A newly created position to support our Procurement Strategy, Overall responsibility for the creation and execution of the direct and indirect procurement strategy across all areas of the business to drive maximum profitability and high standards of customer service whilst enhancing the reputation of our client.
- Work collaboratively with the CFO, Manufacturing Director and Sales and Marketing leads to develop and implement the direct and indirect procurement strategy to ensure that the Company delivers the supply and sales plan on time and on budget in line with the Company’s production and service KPIs
- Prepare and agree the annual Budget and 3-year growth plan
- A leader who can inspire a diverse team in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to identify areas of change, recommend future actions and manage implementation.
- Authority and flexibility in co-ordinating and influencing activities across a complex organisation with diverse agendas.
- Have strong expertise as a procurement generalist, ideally with experience in both strategic and doing positions.
- Have experience of working with food and manufacturing sites.
- The ideal candidate will have an understanding of technical buying across areas such as ingredients, materials, manufacturing and equipment, but also experience across indirect services spend.
- A flair for building good relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers alike.
- Highly adept in senior stakeholder engagement, with experience influencing c-site stakeholders to drive new procurement process.
Who are we
A business in significant growth looking to double in the next 3 years, factory investment and if you enjoy pace and excitement you will enjoy working with us
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 3049/252
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.