Head of Customer Relationship Management (18350/4v)
||London Head Office with remote working
||car allowance + executive benefits. Share scheme.
Head of Customer Relationship Management
To £75.000 basic + car allowance + executive benefits. Share scheme.
London Head Office, with remote working
- You will be responsible for all aspects of customer acquisition.
- Driving e-commerce and on-line retailing
- Responsible for integrated acquisition strategy, working to identify the optimal split of budgets against channels and campaigns to drive optimal Cost per action(CPA)
- Overall responsibility for paid search, display, mobile, video, social, programmatic, digital out-of-home (DOOH), native advertising, and other channels
- Leadership of agency relationships in the UK and Ireland
- Responsible for developing, testing and implementing strategies, creative and content to drive first orders against a business plan and within CPA targets.
- You will be responsible for the definition and optimization of tracking and attribution methodology and dashboard, including online and offline channels where possible
- At least 5 years’ experience in a hands-on customer acquisition role, this can be brand or agency side, but you must be able to demonstrate evidence of driving user and revenue growth with paid advertising activities.
- It is essential that applicants have very strong grounding in app and mobile marketing -.
- Hands-on experience in leading digital marketing / performance marketing strategy across: search, display, mobile, video, social, programmatic, digital out-of-home (DOOH), native advertising, and other channels. Knowledge and integration with offline channels is highly desirable.
- Strong analytical background, with experience working with an MMP (we use Appsflyer), as the primary tool within the acquisition function
- Experience working with tools such as: Landing page builders i.e. Unbounce or Instapage, creative & asset production tools i.e. Figma of Adobe CC, Analytics platforms such as Tableau, Google Analytics or Data Studio
Our client an award winning state of the art retailer service provider, currently experiencing a sustained period of exceptional growth have an outstanding and progressive career opportunity for a Head of Customer Relationship Management. Our primary USP is providing big basket shopping i.e. your full weekly shop, with fast delivery times.
What we can offer:-
- Competitive salary (£75k + for agents FYI) + package to include share options. We want you to share in the business’s growth.
- Venture funded/hyper growth start-up experience and mentorship from experienced leadership team
- Talented and collaborative co-workers who will both push and support you
- The opportunity to get exposure to a range of business disciplines to build wider business awareness, including senior people in retailers, investors and non executives.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 18350/4v
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.