Field Sales Manager (16334/4v)
||up to £45k
||London & South East
||20% Bonus + Car Allowance + Healthcare + Pension
- The Field Sales Manager plays a critical role ensuring the successful implementation and execution of sales plans and programmes across channels, you will manage and develop and lead a team of Business Development Manager’s in key regions in London and the South-East.
- Specific responsibilities include recruit, train, motivate and development of BDM’s, sell in and implementation of account plans, product listings, management and implementation of trade incentives, training programmes and in-store brand ambassadors
- Performance in this a role will be measured primarily by development of BDM’s, pipeline management, quality execution at store level, achievement of product listings and distribution, volume, sales growth and share of mind/voice of retail partners.
- This role is ideal for someone currently working as a Field Sales Manager in FMCG looking for their next challenge
- Experience and knowledge of the FMCG retail environment
- Experience and ability to manage and motivate a team of people
- Persuasive and adaptable presenter - ability to positively influence different audiences
- Experience understanding data, and taking concrete actions out of it
- Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
- Ability to build and develop collaborative relationships - internal and external
- Ability to lead a team
- Ability to transmit the key message of the management to the field sales team
- Full Driving license is required for this role
If the above role sounds like your next move, please apply quoting reference 16334/4GJ
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.