|Salary:||upt to £70,00 plus benefits|
|Benefits:||10% bonus, pension, private healthcare|
Job Title: Digital Analytics Manager
Location: Bucks/Berks/Oxon – able to work 2 days from home
Salary: Up to £70,000
Benefits: 10% bonus, pension, private healthcare
Great products, exclusive brands, acquisitive agenda, a highly capable team, new 3-year strategy, investing in headcount – talent programme for high performing individuals. Unlike many other businesses they are more versatile, focussed and ambitious. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and consumers can buy these food brands in more than 135 markets and territories
We have created a new department to deliver actionable insights for Digital Media, Ecommerce and Brand teams within EMEA to improve the effectiveness of digital marketing and increase ROI. In this exciting role you will:
• Set up, analyse and report Digital KPI performance across paid, earned and owned channels.
• Work alongside multiple stakeholders across multiple teams including Digital, IT and Marketing to champion digital analytics and drive business change.
• Work with Marketing agencies to set up Omnichannel Campaign effectiveness insights and attribution modelling.
• Review Digital channels performance and where improvements need to be made through A/B testing for a better ROI
• Create Social media dashboard and drive adoption of social Insights.
• Understand the audience segmentation performance and make recommendations to optimise for ROI
• Analyse Ecommerce data and content performance to identify areas of improvement/testing.
• Work with Digital team to review Tagging quality and make recommendations for the right tracking and reporting.
• It is imperative that you have digital analysis experience within FMCG – preferably clientside, but we will consider agency experience if you have worked on FMCG clients
• Experience with Consumer Brands across various product categories.
• Media/Digital/ measurement experience, including and the deployment of attribution modelling, ROI.
• Social Media insights reporting experience.
• Understanding of how to deliver digital and media performance measurement via cross-functional team. Strong business acumen to prioritise opportunities
• Clearly understands Paid/Owned/Earned media analytics and how to evaluate performance.
• Experience in regional environments, ability to work across various cultures & capability levels, understanding regional trends and media landscape across EMEA region.
• Collaborative and works well in a project/team environment.
• Experience with digital analytics, using a variety of tools (Google/Adobe Analytics, Data Studio & Tag Manager included).
• Excellent analytical, quantitative, organisational and prioritisation skills are required.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 355/65
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.