Digital Marketing Executive (9880/68v)
||competitive basic salary
||Tangmere, West Sussex
Job Title - Digital Marketing Executive - Carte Blanche Greetings
Location - Tangmere, West Sussex
Salary - competitive plus benefits
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will take ownership social media, influencer, and email marketing programmes from conception to implementation and review.
- Management of the CBG Consumer and Trade Social Media programmes:
- Develop and implement the social media and email marketing campaign strategy for CBG brands across all social media accounts.
- Proactively create relevant, creative, innovative and engaging posts for all social media platforms and brands.
- Managing social advertising to drive growth within our ecommerce platforms, reporting on campaign effectiveness and making recommendations and implementing any improvements
- Liaison with key retailers and partners as appropriate to support cross promotional marketing and social media content.
- Undertaking audience research and analysing the social media universe to make recommendations to ensure CBG brands are represented in any relevant emerging channels that our customers are consuming.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity within social media spaces, making recommendations and taking learnings to implement improvements.
- Track and analyse social media KPIs using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights and provide regular internal reports and recommendations for improvements to increase performance.
- Management of digital Influencer programmes.
- A proven ability to create and implement successful brand building and commercial social media campaigns.
- Good understanding of customer journeys and purchasing funnel with proven ability to successfully segment and target audiences across social and email platforms.
- Experience using social media scheduling and analytical tools.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Good literacy, copywriting, numeracy and presentation skills
- High level of attention to detail and desire to follow a project through to completion
This a great chance for an outgoing and enthusiastic individual to join Carte Blanche where you will be working with an array of fantastic brands in cards and gifts including Me To You, Tatty Teddy and Violent Veg. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career.
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in Word format quoting reference 9880/69v.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.