Brand Manager (2713/24v)
Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: West London - Office 4 days per week.
Benefits Bonus + Package
Our client has a current portfolio of exciting products that are eaten all over the world. A brilliant team of people with ambitions and plans to take the business forward with a range of exciting NPD projects.
- Play a lead role in the development of annual brand plans, supporting the Sales & Marketing Director in leading the development of the brand plans, including strategic analysis and strategy and execution setting.
- Own the development and the delivery of the UK activation program, working closely with other members of the brand team to lead the overall execution.
- Champion the brand plans with all key stakeholders and particularly THE SALES FUNCTION, supporting trade engagement (incl. presenting to trade customers).
- Champion all elements of BTL activity across the business throughout development and delivery to ensure full alignment and maximum excitement.
- Develop and deliver the annual digital and social media program, working closely with the marketing director to lead the development of the global country specific digital strategy and activation programs.
- Develop and deliver the UK annual PR (and any potential experiential) programs.
- Support and oversee the flawless development and execution of innovation initiatives.
- Monitor consumer, company and market data and oversee the gathering of any new insight to identify potential issues or opportunities which we should address.
Are a classical marketer and have a food or non-food background from within a branded FMCG company?
- Are a driven and commercially minded marketer who is enthused by the prospect of using insight and logic to drive results at pace.
- Can demonstrate a consumer centric approach to all you do and the ability to relentlessly enhance the equity of the brand.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and consistently display a confident, friendly and enthusiastic approach.
- Demonstrate empathy and possess excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
- Experience of developing creative work
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and possess creative solutions in problem solving. Very IT literate
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills that enable you to inform, help and liaise with internal.
- Will have extensive marketing experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2713/24
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.