Graduate Trainee – Supply Chain/Retail Analyst
Rapidly growing, highly dynamic FMCG company looking for a Graduate Trainee - Supply Chain/Retail Analyst candidate based from their offices in West London, this fantastic opportunity would suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment where you will be carrying out the following tasks:
- Customer reporting – Internal / External
- Monitor and analyse sales data to outline changes in forecasts
- Assist with the management of the interface between our Supply Chain and that of our Account Teams / Customers.
- Assist with management and analysis of seasonal trends (Christmas / Easter / Events)
- To provide support to Account Teams in the delivery of sales and forecast accuracy.
- Be highly capable at running and analysing data, creating reports and delivering insight.
- Be comfortable as the ‘owner’ of various report templates providing support / adaptions as required.
- Carry out store visits and assist in the completion of the RPC reports.
- Assist in the conception and delivery of process improvement projects.
- Educated to Degree level
- Previous Experience in the food industry if possible
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to contribute to cross functional teams
- Prioritisation & Time Management
- Relationship Building & Team Working
- Works to high standards
- High degree of accuracy
- Ability to flex style and behaviour
Highly numerate with advanced MS Excel skills If this sounds like your next position please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv quoting reference 2962/21v