Food Shift Manager - Days 3049/80
||£38000 - £43000
Gü was launched with three products in 2003 and now with a current portfolio of over 20 top notch products that are now eaten somewhere in the world every 2 seconds. A fabulous story of pure genius and a brilliant team of people!
- Liaise closely with the Planning Team to ensure that production plans are optimal and achievable prior to being issued.
- Manager and motivate the production supervisors ensuring that they are sufficiently skilled and capable to fulfill the requirements of their roles.
- Conduct daily production meetings at the start of the day and on the shift change including other departments (Planning, Technical, and engineering.
- Monitor production efficiency (OEE) and produce performance information by production and packing live.
- Ensure that all technical procedures and policies are robustly adhered to in production. Conduct regular technical (GMP) audits and liaise closely with the technical team on non-conformance.
- Maintain high standards of safety within production and actively encourage a safe culture. Conduct regular safely audits in conjunction with the Health, Safety, and Environment Manager
- Ensure that all production staff maintains high standards of hygiene and housekeeping, adapting a clean-as-you-go philosophy at the end of the shift.
ABOUT YOU: You will have previous experience in immediate line management responsibility for a production line or the entire production workforce. A brilliant relationship builder is critical.
- Possess a BTEC HNC/HND or degree in food science/technology, process engineering, business/management and or/transport/distribution/logistics
APPLY: Trust your impulses you should be part of our talented team. Email your cv to us via the apply button quoting reference 3049/80v
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.