Job Board: Market Strategy and Planning Controller – Health and Beauty
|Wage:||£80,000 basic, executive bonus + car allowance and benefits|
|Benefits:||Benefits / Car Allowance|
Market Strategy and Planning Controller – Health and Beauty
Head Office Kingston upon Thames
To £80,000 basic, executive bonus + car allowance and benefits
As an International retail umbrella organisation we pride ourselves in providing products and services that enable our retailers to thrive in the competitive world of fast moving consumer goods FMCG. We are at the forefront of retailing and our expertise is recognised internationally.
The role will give you senior responsibility for developing our customer offering:
- Develop strategy by working closely with buying, category and field operations
- Ensuring that the agreed strategy is activated enabling our retailers to constantly improve their performance and profitability
- Creation & communication of sell presentations to support all key marketing activities, i.e product launches, promotion upsells & range prioritisation
- Drive financial performance through high standards and operational excellence
- Lead the development of professional services that our retailers can provide instore
- Identify growth opportunities
- Lead adaptation in a changing market and retail environment
Ideal candidates will:
- Be of graduate calibre with proven leadership qualities
- Have a background in consumer goods, ideally health & beauty, including sales and marketing from a manufacturer or retailer
- Have an ability to relate to and understand retail business owners
- Show the gravitas to lead and motivate a team and be sensitive to internal stakeholder needs
- Happy to roll sleeves up and activate activity
- Be commercially astute
- Brand strategy building and data/insights utilisation.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button below with a copy of your up to date cv.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Keep in Touch
Want to advertise a job position here? Get in contact with Veritas Partners.
After a busy December we have seen a strong start to recruitment in 2017. Both clients and candidates have taken the view that despite uncertainty companies need good people. In an old expression “the early bird catches the worm”!!! … Continue reading