Job Board: Innovation Manager
|Location:||Home Counties / South East / West London|
|Wage:||C£50,000 + car allowance, 15% bonus and excellent benefits|
|Benefits:||Benefits / Bonus / Car Allowance|
We are the leader in our category in the UK. Now part of a fast growing group of companies focussed on health and wellness, we deliver natural, healthy and wholesome food. We are on a mission to help people eat better, feel better and live well.
We are well placed to keep benefiting from the rising consumer trends for healthier, more natural foods and we are looking to double our size in terms of household usage, revenue and profit over the next 5 years. We want to be the leading innovator in our market, through new sources, new recipes and new packaging formats to provide consumers with convenient and varied ways of usage.
With these exciting and ambitious plans for growth, we are seeking a dynamic and entrepreneurial Innovation Manager to lead, develop and deliver a winning innovation programme.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, your key accountabilities will be:
- Co-ordination of the innovation gate process
- Challenge & build new ideas, developing fresh platforms for our Brand, identifying white space opportunities
- Be on top of latest trends, competitor landscape and retailer environment
- Develop creative capability using internal and external processes to create ideation which will develop new propositions
- Develop new packaging options, new channel opportunities
- Lead the development of all innovation projects through the innovation process from idea card to launch activity and post launch analysis
- Leading cross functional teams to deliver the business plan and commercialise propositions bringing them to market
Ideally you will have:
- Marketing, Innovation and development experience in a Brand led food/drink business
- Strong commercial awareness of Top 4 UK Multiple Grocery retailers
- Strong project management skills, including taking projects and leading them through an end to end process is essential
- Strong leadership qualities with experience of leading cross functional teams
- Experience of concept and new product development
- Must demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit
- Clearly demonstrate creativity in thinking and planning
- Strong written and verbal communication in order to clearly communicate Innovation Plans
- Ability to influence and lead key stakeholders to achieve Innovation Goals
- Demonstrate a clear passion for Brands and worked to at least Senior Brand Manager level
- Show drive and determination and an openness to relationship building and managing change
Interested candidates should send an up to date CV in Word format and including your current salary details quoting reference 11356/2v
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button below with a copy of your up to date cv.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Keep in Touch
Want to advertise a job position here? Get in contact with Veritas Partners.
After a busy December we have seen a strong start to recruitment in 2017. Both clients and candidates have taken the view that despite uncertainty companies need good people. In an old expression “the early bird catches the worm”!!! … Continue reading