Job Board: Executive Assistant to Directors
|Location:||Home Counties / West London|
|Wage:||£40k - £45k + Benefits Package|
Rapidly growing, highly dynamic FMCG company looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support 2 senior Directors based from their offices in West London, this fantastic opportunity would suit someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for coordinating meetings & provide 1-2-1 support for 2 Senior Directors.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience with 1-2-1 support, highly organised with exceptional verbal & written skills, summary of the role is below:
- Liaising with contacts inside and outside of the Company
- Liaising with Clients to support communication to and from the company.
- Support the Customer services team in Customer complaint follow up and investigation.
- Maintain up to date contact listing for all company and Client contacts.
- Undertake specific project work as agreed with Senior Board Director.
- Maintain Holiday planner for key personnel.
- Arranging on site / off site meetings and co-ordinating everything required.
- Maintaining/Management of 2 director’s diary and emails.
- Attend meetings as requested throughout the year to minute discussion/action points.
- Providing a full secretarial/administration support service to the executive team when required, ensuring an effective communication network is maintained with the team
- Collation and typing of various documents such as monthly shareholder pack, reports and expenses.
- Undertaking any other ad hoc duties as requested by the Executive team.
- Maintaining office supplies / petty cash.
- Administering incoming invoices and liaising with the Accounts Payable Department regarding payment of such invoices.
- Keeping SAP records and requests up to date
- Some office management responsibilities undertaken as and when required.
- You will already have experience as an PA / EA.
- Looking for your next challenge, with a goal orientated mind set.
- Have excellent planning skills with the confidence to work with Senior Leadership Team members
- A real can-do attitude
- Well organized and confident with various IT packages
If this sounds like your next position please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv quoting reference 2962-15v
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button below with a copy of your up to date cv.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Keep in Touch
Want to advertise a job position here? Get in contact with Veritas Partners.
After a busy December we have seen a strong start to recruitment in 2017. Both clients and candidates have taken the view that despite uncertainty companies need good people. In an old expression “the early bird catches the worm”!!! … Continue reading