Job Board: Area Sales Manager - Home based
|Location:||London / Reading / South Coast / West Midlands|
|Wage:||To £32,000 + car + bonus + benefits|
|Benefits:||Benefits / Bonus / Car|
With a successful track record in B2B service or product sales
To £32,000 + car + bonus + benefits
Based Reading, London, South Coast to West Birmingham
Our client is an International organisation with business hubs throughout the world, working in partnership with customers to provide advice and solutions to global shipping needs
Our powerful product suite is delivered along with world-class advice and quality training, applications expertise and legislative insights. This ensures a bespoke solution, driven by an appreciation of the implications transit has for a business. We not only keep the world’s cargo safe; by converting the logistics market to safer, more innovative solutions, we help our customers to further their global reach.
The teams are talented, efficient and entrepreneurial. The focus is on global and international manufacturers providing them with business performance improvement solutions. They’re recruiting for an experience Area Sales Manager
- Manage and develop an existing customer base within a pre-planned call cycle.
- Develop and execute customer penetration, product innovation, and product solution opportunities within existing customers in line with the group growth plan.
- Identify and develop a strong new business funnel and execute these opportunities in line with the group growth plan.
- Supporting Global and Key Account Management with acquisition, maintenance and development of identified Group Key Accounts.
- Provide market intelligence and customer insights to the Commercial Director and Global/Key Account teams.
- Responsible for gross profit and commercial activity on the sales area.
- Responsible for using established CRM tools for effective sales management
You will have
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- territory management ability
- A winning mentality be result driven;
- A Team player attitude
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-starter and able to produce a high quality performance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
Interested? Please apply quoting ref no. 12010/2v
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button below with a copy of your up to date cv.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Keep in Touch
Want to advertise a job position here? Get in contact with Veritas Partners.
After a busy December we have seen a strong start to recruitment in 2017. Both clients and candidates have taken the view that despite uncertainty companies need good people. In an old expression “the early bird catches the worm”!!! … Continue reading